Saturday, April 10, 2010

officially my my new blog

important to know:~

full name: md fakhrurazi bin abdul halil
short name: izi
age:
gender: male lol!!!
b.o.p: tg malim perak
current place: puchong selangor
college: ump..dont u knoe ump..how dare u!!!!(mech. eng.)
employer now: associated group konsult
position: training consultant
status: widowed like my fb..hahaha..single till i find job

important to add..m still not garduate yet till this august..so im juz a trainee now at subang with an allowance 650 only..so when i said i dont like to topup, u knoe y rite..hahaha..plus i still dont like to travel here..cos u knoe, m always lost plus my eye very hate the signboard..always misss..every weekend i went to shah alam n playing dota whole day n the nite is facinating one
coz y ??? its man u time..glory glory man united..recently my heart broken..man u lost to chelshit plus bayern n out from champ league..feel devastating..my soulmate now is my cat at my hometowm..cant wait to c them lol..my c putih da besa agknye kn..kehkeh

to the viewers..follow me n drop ur comment tooo n i will follow u later coz i like reading when i drop dead bored..hahaha

salam semua....

2 comments:

  1. me first.hehh...the fisrt follower..takde hadiah ke?hoho..

    link yg kamu tulis kat blog lama tu salah.sila rechek.

    mahu tengok kucing???sini..
    http://soffya86.blogspot.com/2010/04/kalau-orang-cakap-orangkalau-kucing.html

    selamat berblog dgn aktif...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. orite..xde adioh lor..ni bkn competition..keep comment k..da tngk da blog kamu n da follow da pon..

    yeaa selamat utk kamu juge pia

    ReplyDelete