Saturday, May 8, 2010

not feelin ease at all

my special task today was changing my status in face book from widowed to single.. y did i change it, simply couldnt answer by myself but i feel need to be but no meaning..meaningless u know.. is my life had change recently.. the answer is yes..absolutely yes..where is my peacefully moment in the past month..where is it..who to it from me..hate this..

i tot by telling the truth i can satisfy my self but y m feelin crap like this..something bad happening to me again n again..i couldnt take it anymore..what wwould u do if ur chances are 10-90..perhap u will movin on yet y i still here..who stop me from do that..i can not resist u when u surface back..i dunno y..pretty dengerous rite..

hurmmm am destiny to be like this forever..my personal life always disturb me from complete happiness.

i want to share somethng..finally i got realy deserve appreciation from my bos becoz of my work..i deserve that..after all..he know my contribution but not big as u think..juz enof to make me proud of myself..

the situation:
around 8pm n m still working on my design..my supervisor want it by 10am tomorrow morning..rather than risk not finished it by tomorrow, i stay at the ofice working on that..then my bos exit his room n ask me"what did u do" then i replied"mr chai project..he"oo kaira susila punye project, wan punye"(wan is my supervisor and a lot of thank to him becoz his knowledge runnin on my vein now..hehe)..then he cont"u skang da jd wan no 2..u da potong sulaiman"(sulaiman is another coworker)..but then i diam je..buat2 xde perasaan..padahal dlm hati..heheheheehehe..i have been compare to mr wan..impresive rite..no one can get close to him in term of time finishing a services..u couldnt believe it..what a flexibel finger tip..but wait aaaa my finger also fast what..to say i can handle 100% juz a litlle bit early..i still need suggestion or recommendation by exp eng like him to make sure i didnt do wrong..

livin the dream..whats next..i couldnt be sure yet..but im sure that i realy dont wanna be penganggur..pray 4 me frens..so enof with angkat bakul sendiri..hahaha..cont later la..

c ya

No comments:

Post a Comment