Sunday, March 13, 2011

ooo god..i miss her..

today i do something stupid..this is me..stupid boy..i know i cant have it..im trying my luck and im not trying at all..becoz i cant try..she is not mine..very sad upset and wahtever la..bounce back???if i can..do i need support??? no..i dont need that..do i need friend???no..i have plenty..what do i need is a girl that can be known as a wife..i dont need girlfriend at all..girlfriend is bullshit..is it posible to get marry if i dont have a gilrfriend..i hope so..i realy2 hope that..rite now im thinking to settle down..where im going to meet my soulmate or i will not meet her at all..is it posible to be marry to the one that i dont love..more important is,is she want to marry me if i dont love her..owh my owh my..i miss her like crazy..deppshit..

to my future wife..i will take a good care of u..im sure i will marry to the one that i love..rite now i maybe not sure..let see what happen..be good n be nice..

1 comment:

  1. ak rase sume org mngalami mlsh yg sme je ni. mu, ak, die dan mereka2 sume.

    ReplyDelete